Sunday, July 8, 2007

Here it goes...

I decided to set a blog for my jewelry so that I can begin selling it! I am going to try it out anyway and see how it goes. Basically, I will post pictures and descriptions of the pieces for sale, tell how many are available, the price, etc. I will provide my email address for orders or you can leave a comment with your email address and I will contact you! You can purchase pieces already made or I will do custom orders if you prefer. You can choose your metal (gold-filled or sterling silver), beads/stones, or just give me a color scheme and I will create something for you! I will charge a flat rate of $4 for shipping anywhere in the US and will also do cute wrapping for gifts for $1 more.

4 comments:

The Hadfields said...

I can't wait to see it!! I would LOVE to be your first customer!!

Ann Wells said...

I'm so glad you started a blog for your earrings. they are beautiful. You do a great job. Hope you guys are doing well. I know the big move is coming up.
See you soon!

ann

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

The earrings all look really nice & I like the little cards their hooked to!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be a customer. I am especially interested in your "love my baby necklace". I would love one for myself (I'll put it on my wish list for Christmas!) and also for my Mom. Let me know when you start making necklaces again! Thank you. :)
Ivey Murdock
brianandivey@comcast.net